viernes, 27 de abril de 2012


This is my first composition I do in the course llengua anglesa: Aspectes formals y comunicatius. The composition talks about my personal life, where I studied and I'm currently studying. I Hope you like.


Course 2011- 2012
University of the Balearic Islands
Infantile Education Degree

Assignment 1

My name is María Ortiz. I am 21 years old. I was born in 1990 in Cordoba, because my parents were on their honeymoon. I have a sister called Marta and she is the same age as me. I have lived in Ibiza since I was 2 years old, in a small flat with my parents and my sister.

I studied primary education at the state school “Cas Serres”. Once I finished primary education I went to the “IES Sa Colomina” high school , where I finished and I did my University entrance exam.

I have studied a vocational training course in Infant Education. At this moment I am studying infant education at University, because I like learning with children.

In the future I would like to work in a school near the city and my house.



Student: Maria Ortiz Pérez
Course: First
Subject: Llengua Anglesa: Aspectes
Formals i Comunicatius
Teacher: Gemma Ferrer Tur
Ibiza, March 7, 2012 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario